AmatourHour

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

under attack

I've been away from home for a bit. I figured that my place was going to be fine because I ended up shelling out some crazy amount of cash for an ultra new "home defense" system. I didn't go for the cheaper "home protection" or the mildly deterring "home security" no I went for "defense". I set up a multiple engaging anti-intruder anti-social pro-privacy anti-fungal system with the most highly rated pro-actively lethal components known only by the paranoid fringe of society that truly understands the world "keep off my property or else".

Unfortunately, the "they", who know who they are but remain silent, came up with an insidious militarized antigenic herbo-toxin counter measure for my state-of-the-art system. I'll be hitting the web to show this "they" who means business. I'll be sifting through all the best sites for important messages hidden in ascii art. We'll see who comes out on top.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home