AmatourHour

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Salmonella Diet

Well my new diet is working out well. I'm down 5 pounds. I'm going to try to market this idea on EBay. My problem is--how do I sell the idea without saying what I'm selling thereby giving away the idea so that people don't have to buy it? Perhaps, I should call it the "Dodgy Chinese Food Diet" or maybe if I were to call it the "Citronella Diet" and only tell the secret to those with cash? It think my idea's going to take off. There'll be Salmonella parties that will be bigger than Botox parties and no problems with dirty needles. After I make it big, I'll want to diversify with tapeworm feasts, and ptomaine salad buffets.

It's all about good marketing and synergies of products. Maybe I can create some good combos: Salmonella toothpaste with tossed ptomaine salad with chicken lightly seasoned with tapeworms. It'll covers all your bases. I'm going to set sail for EBay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home