AmatourHour

Friday, June 09, 2006


I guess this blog was doomed as soon as it was dubbed. The hour in blogtime feels like it is drawing to an end. I'm already having a mid-blog crisis--I feel like my blog has no meaning. What have I been doing with my blog? Where is my blog going? What was this "tour" all about? Did that previous me of a while ago have more insight than the bewildered me that is immobilized by the bits of ASCII?

I feel like such an ifool. I've been McLed. I've been Wal-bangered. I been StarBucked. I've been Micro-managed. I feel like the Bell tolls for me and the Cox have left me wireless. I've been incorporated.

I'm looking at the bottom of a non-franchised ceramic mug, my caffeine induced excitement has faded. There is nothing left for me. Maybe I can sneak a few packages of equal to sucker my body into getting me to my next hotspot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home