AmatourHour

Sunday, June 11, 2006

out of hospital

Well, the peanut allergy was bad but it wasn't lethal. I really should have stopped eating them when I needed to use a pencil to push the peanuts down my swollen throat...but they were so good. The movie wasn't bad either. The people in the hospital thought I was crazy until I told them that the peanuts were salted. Yummy. But they did tell me that next time I should use the eraser end or chew the peanuts before swallowing. I'm still a bit worried about lead poisioning though. Does an HB pencil have lead in it?

I've decided that perhaps I should focus my attention on a healthier life-style. My friend Mr. B. B. Quaker told my that I should stop and smell the flowers and that you can really get a good whiff when you throw them on the bar-B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home